We welcome you back to the Boathouse at Koolewong. Please note our Boathouse Staff are fully vaccinated to comply with Public Health Orders. To keep you safe there are conditions of entry:
- Boathouse Koolewong will continue to require all visitors aged 16 years and over entering the building to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (unless medically exempt). Check-in processes will be in place for verifying proof of vaccination. Children under 16 years of age are permitted in the company of a fully vaccinated adult.
- QR code check-in – all persons must continue to check-in using the Service NSW QR code.
- We may carry out a temperature check. If you appear to have COVID-19 symptoms we may need to deny you entry or ask you to leave to minimise the risk to others.
- Unless seated at your table, face masks continue to be required for persons aged 12 years and over while inside our restaurant and foyer (unless medically exempt).
- We also reserve the right to remove from the premises any person not adhering to these conditions or conditions under section 77 of the Liquor Act 2007.